A Scalable and Economical Solution…
Windstream’s DS1 TDM Aggregation product is a scalable and economical solution that enables clients to expand their addressable market by utilizing Windstream’s extensive network footprint. Multiple T1s are terminated to various end user locations and aggregated onto a higher speed facility for delivery to the customer.
By utilizing state-of-the-art multiplexing equipment to access the Windstream network, a “hub” is established within a particular Windstream CO which serves the market targeted by the customer. End user loops deployed from the CO are then delivered to the client via the private aggregated network. As clients wish to further expand their addressable market, additional hubs may be deployed throughout the Windstream network.
DS1 Aggregation Features
Windstream’s DS1 Aggregation service provides our customers with an economical, fully customized designed solution backed by 24 x 7 support.
- Dense footprint will help grow your network where you need it
- Over seventy (70) hub locations nationwide making interconnection easy
- Unique visibility and control of your accounts via Customer Portal
- Portal gives access to availability, pricing, order entry, and more
- UNE Loops (where available) and affordable backhauls offer low-cost solutions
- 24/7 fully dedicated network monitoring and support
Contact UsCall us today to discuss your service needs and/or purchasing options.
Get Help & SupportGot questions? We have answers. Find answers regarding your billing, payments, account status, and more by logging into the Windstream Customer Portal Tool.