Wholesale Ethernet Solutions
Windstream Wholesale’s robust Ethernet footprint delivers high-speed applications to your customers’ locations throughout the United States. Our strategically placed interconnection points provide perfect on-ramps, offering affordable access to the Internet or even to your own VPN network.
Windstream is MEF 2.0 Certified!
Connect any combination of sites – metro, regional, national or global – with our industry-leadi
- Over 20 pre-established regional peering points
- Option to carry traffic between peering locations
- Extends Ethernet from IP/MPLS edge to the customer site
- Agnostic to network layer protocols
- Customer-controlled packet routing
- QoS Support maintains customer layer 3 QoS integrity
- Cost savings by eliminating need for specialized WAN support expertise and equipment
- Increased performance by providing seamless integration across business applications
- Flexible network, ready to grow with your business
- Reliable connectivity backed by Windstream’s secure private network
- 1G and 10G ENNI Ports
- Single and multi-mode fiber interfaces
- End-user speeds from 3M to 1G
- Ethernet over Copper (EoC)
- Ethernet over Fiber transport( EoF)
- Fiber and copper handoffs
- Network availability 99.99%
- Packet delivery 99.99%
- Latency (Round Trip): Metro <15ms, Regional <50ms
- Inter-Frame delay Variation(Jitter) <= to 3.0ms
- Available 24 x 7 x 365
- Certified engineer support
- State-of-the-art Network Operations Center
- Wholesale Customer Portal Tool (CPT)
- Dedicated account management
Contact UsCall us today to discuss your service needs and/or purchasing options.
Get Help & SupportGot questions? We have answers. Find answers regarding your billing, payments, account status, and more by logging into the Windstream Customer Portal Tool.