October 03, 2022
- Windstream Wholesale announces a revolutionary, industry-leading customer portal, including network intelligence software that provides unprecedented visibility into both wavelength and fiber performance. Customers gain access to multi-layer network health data and self-service tools delivered via APIs or the iconnect portal.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark.–(BUSINESS WIRE)– Windstream Wholesale, a leading provider of advanced optical solutions, today announced the upcoming launch of its industry-leading iconnect customer portal offering multi-layer network data and self-service tools.
The iconnect portal will be available to Windstream Wholesale customers by the end of October.
Customers also will have the option to access the same highly relevant data through self-managed application programming interfaces (APIs).
“We are redesigning and relaunching our portal based on feedback from our customers and partners, to make it even more insightful and easier to use,” said Joe Scattareggia, chief revenue officer for Windstream Wholesale. “In what we believe is a first for the industry, Windstream Wholesale will provide customers with real-time access to multi-layer network intelligence and health data as well as a suite of self-service tools delivered through our intuitive iconnect user interface or via APIs. Taken together, these features will give customers a deep look into the moment-by-moment performance of our network.”
Windstream Wholesale’s network intelligence software provides unprecedented visibility into both wavelength and fiber performance.
With these tools, customers will be able to:
- Reveal More:
- Multi-Layer Network Health Performance Metrics
- Proactive Wave monitoring and ticketing
- Logical and Fiber-Route Circuit Paths
- Circuit-Level Maintenance and Ticket History
- Manage Confidently:
- Circuit path with active and historic outage visibility
- Non-Intrusive multi-layer network health performance measurements
- Extension of your Network:
- API Performance Metrics
- API Order Status
- API Ticketing and Repair
- API Quoting and Ordering
Windstream Wholesale delivers high-capacity optical services over its Intelligent Converged Optical Network (ICON), which provides open and disaggregated networking infrastructure, enabling wholesale and enterprise technology customers to select unique custom routes, maintain operational insights with Windstream’s Network Intelligence functions, and place their networks closer to the edge to better serve end-users.
To view the Windstream network map, visit https://www.windstreamwholesale.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/05/Windstream-Wholesale-National-Network.pdf
For more information on our network intelligence—please visit: https://www.windstreamwholesale.com/network-intelligence-data/
Windstream Holdings is a privately communications and software company. Windstream Wholesale is an innovative optical technology leader that creates deep partnerships with carriers, content and media providers, and federal government agencies to deliver fast and flexible, customized wave and transport solutions. Additional information is available at windstream.com or windstreamwholesale.com. Follow us on Twitter at @Windstream.
Scott Morris, 501-748-5342
Source: Windstream Holdings